Last Updated: June 7, 2019
Information Weeva Collects About You
“Personal Information” is any information about an individual that can identify that person. However, data that cannot identify a particular individual is not Personal Information. Weeva may collect, store, and use the following types of Personal Information about you:
· Identification Data, including your name, username and password.
· Contact Information, including your telephone number(s), mailing address, and e-mail address.
· Transaction Data, including details about payments you have made to us and products or services you have purchased.
· Technical Data, including your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
· Profile Data, including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
· Usage Data, including information about how you use our website, products and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data, including your preferences about marketing communications from us.
How Weeva Collects Information About You
Weeva receives information about you:
1. From you when you disclose it to us. We may ask you for some Personal Information to provide you access to some parts and features of the Website. For example, to post or respond to content on the Website, you may have to create an “Account” by providing your name, email address, a password of your choosing, and/or your telephone number. When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. You are welcome to share as much information as part of your comments or responses as you think is necessary and/or appropriate.
2. Automatically when you visit and use the Website. For example, when you access the Website, like many other online businesses, we automatically log information about you and your computer. This includes your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, IP address, and information about your use of and actions on our Website. In addition, we may use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and/or similar technologies from your web browser to track and maintain information about the Website, advertisements on the Website, how you use the Website and whether you return to the Website. These technologies may store information on your computer and allow us to customize your experience, optimize the Website, or make it easier to sign into and use the Website. Your web browser may allow you to opt-out of our collection of tracking information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you. If you do not want us to collect this information, please do not use the Website.
3. From other websites and users. We may get information about you from other sources, including social media sites (for example, Facebook and Twitter) and anyone who invites you to participate on our Website. We may add this to other information we get from our Website.
How Weeva Uses Information It Collects
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To perform services for you, or fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
· To provide you with notices about your account.
· To perform a contract between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may “unsubscribe” at any time using a link in the e-mails you receive from us.
We may also take your Personal Information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (e.g., aggregating your information with information about other individuals) or by removing characteristics (such as your full name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (i.e., de-personalizing your information). We may share this type of data in the aggregate – that is, we look at the data on a collective basis, in summary form, rather than on an individual basis. This data helps us determine the extent to which our customers use certain parts of the Website, which, in turn, enables us to troubleshoot potential user interface issues and otherwise make the Website as appealing as possible. We may also provide statistical “ratings” about how our customers collectively use the Website to sponsors and other companies with which we do business. These statistical ratings do not contain any personally identifiable information about you or any of our users. Given the nature of such non-personally identifiable information, you grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use data that we collect from you via your use of and interaction with the Service (“Data”) in order to collect, develop, create, extract or otherwise generate statistics and other information and to compile, synthesize, and analyze Data (“Blind Data”). To the extent that we collect or generate Blind Data, we will own it and may use it for any lawful business purpose without a duty of accounting to you, provided that the Data is not personally identifiable and does not identify the source of such Data.
Sharing Information About You
How Weeva Protects Information About You
We take great care in maintaining the security of your Personal Information and preventing unauthorized access to it. We protect your information using commercially reasonable technology and internal procedures. Although we work hard to protect your Personal Information, as you probably know, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur. Unscrupulous advertisers, hackers, and scam artists are constantly searching the Internet looking for new targets. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your Personal Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the Internet and use common sense in all of your online activities.
Be aware that email is an inherently insecure form of communication. Remember that third parties are sometimes able to illegally intercept your unencrypted messages, including online greetings. Anytime you visit a chat room or post a message to an online bulletin board, your email address can be accessed by advertisers looking to compile lists for unsolicited commercial email. Be sure that you only disclose your email address in circumstances in which it is safe to do so. Beware of scams in which persons unknown to you request your screen name, password, or credit card information. Make sure you verify the identity of anyone asking for personal information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as you choose to maintain an Account with us or as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation concerning our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Your Rights to Personal Data Weeva Collects
You may send requests about Personal Information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your Personal Information by accessing your profile on the Website.
Please know, however, that if we receive your name directly from a social media site, you may not be able to change this information through our Website. You must change this information through the social media site. Additionally, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
Some users of the Website have additional rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you are located in the European Union, in addition to the right to know about how we use your Personal Information, you have the rights to:
2. Access to your personal data. We will provide you with all information required by the GDPR, which may include a copy of your Personal Information in our possession.
3. Request correction of your personal data. If your Personal Information is incorrect, we will take reasonable steps to correct it for you.
4. Request erasure of your personal data. We will delete your Personal Information when you ask us to if the GDPR requires it.
5. Restrict processing of your personal data in certain instances. You can ask Weeva to limit its use of your Personal Information under certain circumstances. For example, Weeva will not use your Personal Information where its accuracy, or the legal basis for its use, is in question. You may also ask us to stop using your Personal Information when we no longer need it, but you need it in a legal proceeding.
6. Request the transfer of your personal data to another entity. You may ask Weeva to send the Personal Information you have provided to us to you or another entity in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
7. Object to certain uses. You can always object to the use of your Personal Information for direct marketing. If you object to other use of your Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information if the particular use is not allowed by the GDPR.
8. Be free from automated decision-making. Weeva will not make any legally-significant or similar decisions about you based on purely automated processing of your Personal Information.
9. Right to withdraw consent. If you have consented to our collection and use of Personal Information, you can withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, Weeva will stop using your Personal Information unless we have another legal justification for using it.
Sale of Assets
3012 Maravillas Loop
Austin, TX. 78735